So you have decided on the phone you want to buy and wish to place your order? It is pretty easy to do at https://www.alphasmartphones.co.uk.
If you know the exact model you want, search for it on our refurbish mobile phone selling site, and then browse through the various options until you find the exact phone for you. If you know which brand of phone you are looking for select the brand, and then search through the various models to decide which one is best for you.
To view more details of the phone click on the image of phone, it will bring you more information on the technical specifications of the phone, general details, the accessories that are sold with the phone, and the graded rating of the phone.
Once you have selected the phone, you will have a choice of various phones, in different conditions. We grade all our phones depending on their condition. The grading bases are:
- New – this is a brand new phone still in the manufacturers unopened packaging
- Refurbished Like New – this is a Like new phone that is shipped in its original packaging, with all the original accessories. The phone will be in pristine condition.
- Refurbished Almost Like new – This phone will have been refurbished and is shipped with cable. It will have been used, but still in an immaculate condition.
- Used in very good condition – The phone will be used, but will be in an excellent condition, with a few light marks, it will be shipped with a cable
- Used phone – This is an average phone with scratches and signs of use, an ideal phone for kids. who don’t take such good care of their phones. Remember if you are not happy with the condition of the phone, you can always return it.
All of our phones are thoroughly tested, (except brand new phones) to ensure they have no issues and are fully working. Remember all our phones come with our 30 day, no questions asked, return policy. In addition, if you are buying a refurbished phone, check with the seller not only the term of the warranty they are offering, but also what is covered by the warranty.
If you are buying the very latest phone it is safe to assume it will have some warranty left. A new phone will come with a full warranty. However for other phones we can’t tell you what the warranty will be.
Once you have chosen the model, colour and have checked the condition of phone then make sure that the product is in stock. If it is in stock, select the ADD TO CART option. Once you have finished selecting the items you want to purchase, make sure all the items are in your basket. If you are happy with the contents of your basket, select the Go to Secure Checkout button and complete your details, to create an account. Once this is complete, select the Continue to Pay button to finish your purchase.