Apple iPhone 7 Plus Introduction
iPhone 7 Plus is a great phone. It offers everything the iPhone 7 does, speedy performance, water resistance, loudspeakers, great cameras, but adds some clever features that in many are more important than flashy specs like a quicker-than-ever A10 Fusion processor chip and a twin-lens camera. Compared to iPhone 7 it’s the more accomplished of the two devices.
When it comes to taking photos, the iPhone 7 Plus has a few tricks up its sleeve compared with its smaller brother iPhone 7. That camera on the back is down to the Plus packing two rear cameras instead of one. One for regular snaps with the 12MP f/1.8 wide-angle sensor, and one that’s a 12MP f/2.8 telephoto, with 2x optical zoom. What is a second camera? Optical zoom allows you to close in on objects without the loss of detail you’ll get with the digital pinch-to-zoom, for clearer, closer snaps.
The iPhone 7 Plus' 5.5-inch screen has an IPS LCD, touchscreen, with 16M colors, and with a resolution of 1,080 x 1,920 pixels, it has a pixel density of 401PPI. If you dig a little deeper and you’ll see Apple has made some key changes to this screen. While it looks like the same screen, it’s actually 25 percent brighter than the one on the 6S Plus, and now offers support for the DCI-P3 standard – a wider color gamut than the more standard sRGB found on older iPhones and many competitors.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus is furnished with a 5.5-inch 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 1080p resolution, 401ppi, 3D Touch tech.
- The phone is equipped with a new Pressure-sensitive Home key powered by a brand new Taptic Engine, and a second-gen Touch ID fingerprint sensor.
- iPhone 7 Plus is motorized with a Quad-core (2+2) 64-bit Apple CPU, Hexa-core GPU, 3GB of RAM, Apple A10 Fusion.
- It comes with a Dual 12MP camera: wide-angle F/1.8 + telephoto F/2.8, easy switch and live bokeh effects, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash, phase detection autofocus, and a
- 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode.
- The phone has a built-in storage of 128 GB.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus is powered by a massive 2900mAh battery.
Next-Gen Taptic Engine Technology
Like with the iPhone 7, with the headphone jack removed there is more space for a larger battery and the taptic engine. This taptic engine means the traditional home button is replaced by a touch sensor that responds with a vibration when you press it.
The camera isn’t the reason to upgrade, however. It’s a bonus compared to the handset's fantastic battery life. With a massive 2900 mAh battery, this phone delivers what you have been waiting for in the previous series of iPhones.