Samsung Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy is a phone that's unlike anything you'll have seen on the market. The screen is just brilliant - the clearest, sharpest and offers lovely color reproduction to make movie watching a dream. The Galaxy S8's screen is a marvel. While it's still sporting Samsung's signature curved-edge display, the company has gone one step further and pushed the screen out to the very edges of the device, leaving only the faintest hint of a bezel at the top and bottom.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is furnished with a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED, 2960 x 1440px resolution display.
- The S8 comes with a primary/rear 12MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS, multi-shot image stacking, 2160p/30fps video recording. And a secondary/front 8MP camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus, 1440p/30fps video recording.
- The phone is pre-loaded with Android 7.0.
- Galaxy S8 is motorized by an Exynos 8895, octa-core CPU (4x2nd-gen Mongoose + 4xCortex-A53), Mali-G71 GPU with 4GB of RAM
- The phone comes with 64GB of built-in storage and a microSD slot up to 256GB.
- S8 is powered by a massive 3000mAh Li-Ion battery, Adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support, and WPC&PMA wireless charging.
Fitted with Samsung's own Exynos 8895 processor (roughly equivalent to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 in terms of power) and a 4GB allocation of RAM, the S8's specification has technically been surpassed in raw performance by rival devices, and by Samsung's own follow-up to the Galaxy S8, but it is by no means underpowered.