Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the phone that's supposed to lead the charge where the Galaxy S8, one of the best phones as per the experts’ reviews, left- off. The design is identical to the Galaxy S8, and in reality, this really should have been the 'S' variant of that model if Samsung ever wanted to ape Apple's naming strategy. The high-power camera on the back brings genuine innovation in the dual-aperture shutter, as well as a more robust frame and so, so much more power under the hood. The screen is brighter and the dual speakers make this more of a media marvel.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is furnished with a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Infinity, 2960 x 1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 570ppi, HDR 10 compliant.
- The phone is equipped with a 12MP, f/1.5 and f/2.4 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; multi-frame noise reduction. 720p/960fps super slow-mo with automatic motion detection. And a secondary 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording.
- Samsung S9 is pre-loaded with Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The phone is motorized by Exynos 9810, octa-core CPU (4x2.7 GHz 3rd-gen Mongoose + 4x1.8GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G72 MP18 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- The Galaxy S9 has a built-in storage of 64GB and supports a microSD slot for cards up to 400GB.
- The phone is powered by a 3000 mAh, Adaptive Fast Charging, and WPC&PMA
There is no doubt that, the Samsung Galaxy S9 is quicker than the S8 and this is courtesy of its faster Exynos 9810 processor. This is an octa-core chip, built on a 10nm process and this comprises two quad-core CPUs, one running at 2.9GHz, the other “low-power” core running at 1.9GHz. This is backed up by 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.